Wednesday, April 22, 2009

they're here!!!!!






The mail didn't get delivered until just after 4 yesterday - and yes the box of stamps were there waiting. So late afternoon and early evening I mounted my stamps (EZ mount) and tried each one out. Only you stampers will appreciate this - but each one is wonderful....each image brought big smiles and some laughter - it doesn't get much better than that! I have not one regret - oh I take that back - should have bought the seagulls, it is a tiny stamp but as usual, makes a big difference when creating a scene. Hopefully can stop at Rose's stuff in Didsbury on way to Drayton Valley next Friday and hopefully they will have one for me to buy. Stay tuned ....the best is yet to come!
On a final note, it is snowing here - yet again - started just after 1 pm and it isn't supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow - so out come the winter coats and boots - supposed to stay cold until next Wednesday. Spring? what's that?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

These look wonderful! I can't wait to see what you create with them.