I've Been Tagged!
By Jennie Williams I am supposed to answer all these questions and tag 8 other bloggers so I will do my best.
8 Things I Look Forward To.
1. Moving to acreage outside of city.
2. having grandbabies
3. Continuing to work as LC.
4. our next trip to Australia
5. A visit with my friend Sandra
7. Continuing my card making
8. Growing old gracefully
8 Things I Did Yesterday.
1. Worked at hospital
2. Helped a new mom latch her baby for first time
3. entered missing stats
4. Had supper made by my husband (lucky me!)
5. organized my talk at Uni today
6. watched some TV
7. Skyped with daughter in Australia
8. fell down deck stairs (scared the daylights out of myself, thankfully no lasting ill effects)
8 Things I wish I could Do.
1. Live half year in Australia, the other half here in Canada.
2. See my son get married
3. get my craft room tidied
4. Get rid of some of my old stamps
5. Help husband find things to occupy his time
6. Lose about 10 pounds and firm up upper arms and thighs
7. Sing beautifully
8. Arrange music
8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately.
1. Oprah – young talents
2. Breakfast TV
3. Rachel Ray
4. 360 with Anderson Cooper.
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Family Stone (still one of my favorites)
7. you tube with Dawn
8.you tube with Kim.
8 Great Blogs
1. Jennie Williams: http://bloominpaper.blogspot.com/2009/05/pop-up-peaceagain.html
2. Jay: http://indigoinklings.blogspot.com/
3. Becca: http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/
4. Bonnie Szwalkiewicz : http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/
5. Deb Raunsch: http://ittybittyinkspotstoo.blogspot.com/
6. Nancy Elrick: http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/
7 Michelle Zindorf : http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
8. Laurie Willison Laurie Willison: http://www.soapboxcreations.blogspot.com/