Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fabulous Four Day Weekend

Just home from a four day weekend in New Westminster/Langley British Columbia. Have good friend who emailed me info re the BC Craft Expo which was held this past Thur, Fri and Sat. Dorothy was good enough to pick me up at airport, take me shopping to two of the most wonderful places (Photo Express in Maple Ridge and Be Creative in Pitt Meadows). We stayed at her amazing house Thur night, then got up, had breakfast, made bag lunches and took off to Langley. The classes(three each day) were jam packed - learned tons of stuff and came home with some wonderful tools thanks to Lisa S.
Met a fellow card maker who I have been exchanging cards with for some time - we were sitting on opposite sides of the table - wonderful to be able to give you a hug Madge!
How lucky am I? Good friends sometimes appear out of nowhere - I do have a wonderful life!
Stay tuned - will try to share what we did in the classes - it was truly an unforgettable experience!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, that sounds just wonderful!!! Can't wait to see your projects.

Catrick said...

My favorite place to hang out is Be Creative too! The coffee is good, cookies great and ideas are wonderful.

Cathy