Monday, May 17, 2010

Back from Las Vegas






Was in Las Vegas for wedding - daughter of UK friend - We had such a good time!- even had a visit from Elvis and he sang Hawaiian wedding song and I ended up in tears - yes dating myself I know but I do love that song........ And another highlight was finding the Viva Las Vegas stamp store my first day there - yes I dropped some money - and got some wonderful stamps. What a store - if ever you get a chance - it is so worth the trip. My DH & DS love horses - so thought this stamp would come in very handy at my house.
Made some exchange cards and Rec'd two card from the CanadianCardExchange group for the month of May - thanks Sue and Irene!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What marvelous cards, M-J! Sounds like quite a place. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.