Friday, August 28, 2009

The Wait is On!


An explanation for those of you who don't know me:
Mother/baby – refers to my job on maternity/peds and NICU
Lighthouse – refers to my birthplace – Vancouver, B.C, - love the ocean
Bride & Groom – refers to my very happy marriage (33 years)
Little girl – my favorite stamp ( reminds me of my daughter too!)
Zebras on the Serengetti – one day I will see that in real life
Kangaroo – our trip to Australia last year
Father/Son – reminds me of my husband and son’s special relationship
Mountie – proud to be Canadian
Christmas tree – my favorite time of year
House – our family home
Ladybug – I love ladybugs!
Tulips – had the most amazing red & yellow tulips at our old house

All the Quest projects have been submitted and now we wait. Instructions read, please vote for your three favorite projects - there are four in total - so one will be eliminated and the others will place first, second, and third. I am very happy to have made it to the final round......will keep you posted and let you know results as soon as they are posted.

No comments: