Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two More Sleeps!!! and some cards






Can't believe how this week has flown by - Ali will be here Sat around dinner time - how quick did that happen?
Could be something to do with the fact I shuffled a bunch of things around in my craft room. Brought up an old desk of my mom's - the front drops down and figured it would be a perfect spot for my mini laptop - so of course I had to clean it out - talk about a walk down memory lane - I spent a good portion of yesterday shredding old company documents but found my parent's wedding licence among other things - didn't realize she had two copies.....what was I thinking....my Mom had multiple copies of everything.....
Anyway the desk now resides in my craft room and I have filled one of the drawers with envelopes and another with ink, embossing powders, etc.
Lovely to have some drawers to hide the things I use infrequently.
Also got around to making some cards....funny how when I go into to tidy, I end up making cards instead!

No comments: