Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where has the week gone?????

Well daughter has been here exactly a week (and three hours to be exact). We have been flying around - finally found a dress for mother of the bride - didn't realize how stressed I was about finding one until I found it and bought it. Will be here in approx three months - needs slight alterations - I just love it. Totally different than what I was looking for but daughter pulled it and asked me to try it on and you know when you try something on and it just feels right - well that is how this dress was - love, love, love it.
Got the flowers mostly done - still some decisions re cake -
Ben arrived Thursday night and good news is Ben likes the venue - the four of us went to see it Friday morning - looks totally different in the winter with snow all about.
So we are getting there - think we have the invitations nailed down - all we have to do is make them.
These next six months are going to fly......

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Oh my - what a busy, busy time! But, how exciting!! Sounds like all the details are getting worked out. The wedding will be here before you know it!!