Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend




Have had a full weekend - card making with Sandy (she made five) but then after she left I got into gear and made some cards that a work colleague wanted. Also made a run to Michaels as needed more ribbon for these cards and everything cuttlebug is 50% off - didn't think they would have much in stock but was pleasantly surprised to see they had an engine, train car and caboose in stock as well as an elephant so came home with purse a little lighter and my cuttlebug stash a little more complete. Got 10 cards put together last night.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Cute cards! Fun to see all the die cuts!

deb said...

AHHH, I love them all!!! I love the colors you used!!! Great job!
hugz

stampingtink said...

Love them! Great colors and your ribbons are great! I'm going to have to rethink diecuts. You make me see they're used for more than just scrapping!

Ami said...

Very cute love the flowers.