Sunday, March 8, 2009

ATCs





One of the online groups I belong to - trades ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) each month - Jan was snowflakes, Feb was hearts, March shamrocks and April is sunset. Jan was easy but I don't think I scanned a picture of the one I made - same for Feb but I remembered before I sent off my March batch and have just finished working on the sunset batch.
Michelle Zindorf creates the most beautiful cards and I have been a fan for a while now - but have never been brave enough to "give it a go" - well the sunset ATCs is just the push I needed to try her techniques. I am pleased with the way it turned out and now am keen to try more. You should see my hands - they looked like I put the ink on with my fingers instead of ink pads.....never mind.....look what they created. Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments: