Saturday, March 7, 2009

This weeks Progress Report





Well my printer died this past week - doesn't owe me a thing - bought it off the shopping network about six years ago and it has been trusty and reliable all this time. So have been looking for a new one - almost got one at London Drugs two days ago but didn't buy it as it took several cartridges (color) and everyone knows that the cartridges are the expensive bits.....so off today to Costco - found a photosmart scanner, printer for 69.99.....turns out sale ended yesterday but because sign was still up they gave it to me for sale price. YEAH!!!!!!
Here is a picture of my new printer - hope it lasts as long as the last one!
With the return of the freezing temperatures outside, my focus this week has been on my craft area - it looks like a bomb went off! I went up with the intent of clearing off my table but instead I have just created two cards for next months exchange and a card front - am beginning to wonder if I work best surrounded by chaos - is that possible? Probably avoiding the inevitable - need to sort through what is on my table and put things away - how does it get this bad?

In my quest for avoiding the cleanup have been surfing blogs looking for storage suggestions - actually someone asked how we stored our dies and embossing folders - so I answered but decided to go looking for new ideas.
It is a little tricky as I have two retreats I am attending - one the beginning of next month and another the beginning of May - so I do have most things stored in containers that are portable but I have seen some of the neatest ideas how others store their dies, particularly their nesties. Will share what I found just as soon as I learn how to add links here.

No comments: