Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quite the Week


Had lunch yesterday with another colleague at Sushi Boat - a favorite haunt of mine - then off to Scrap store to find a paper sale - yes I bought some more paper (like I need more paper!). Yesterday, decided to stamp and paint some images with my mica paints - turned out pretty good. Will try making some cards with the images over the weekend. Today I went for lunch with my son. He likes to eat at Ginger Beef as they have a buffet and he can eat lots of the things he likes. We have been going there since the kids were very young. (My son will be 29 in September so that's a long time.) The waitresses haven't changed and greet us like friends which is so nice. Before going home, I stopped at the mail box to discover a CCE (Canadian Card Exchange) card in the mail from Diane L.. She has given me permission to post a scan of her card. The scan does not do it justice, a cream card base with pale green card stock layered over top, both of which are outlined in gold. The image (Paper
Wishes) is stamped on cream, layered on black. What a wonderful gift you have sent. Thank you Diana for sharing your talents.

1 comment: