Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Whole Week




Where has the time gone? I can't believe it is a whole week since my last post. The week has been quite quiet. Lunch out at Sushi Boat yesterday and a lot of errand running. Got a bee in my bonnet about getting some sheer swiss dotted ribbon and finally found most of what I want at Michaels. Just need the pure white stuff which seems hard to find and of course I want the narrow ribbon.
My daughter has asked me to make some cards. Her best friend Corrine can take them to her when she leaves here on April 16. I am of course thrilled to be asked to make the cards, so have gone into production mode and have 16 made and plan to do enough to make two dozen. They are turning out to be very nice but won't post them here until I know Corrine has arrived in Brisbane and delivered them to Ali- don't want to spoil the surprise.
Received another swap card late last week and have permission to post a picture. Virginia from Arizona made this unique card for a spring mingle on one of the groups. The card layout is different in that inside it has a flap with a verse on it. Will post picture of front and then the card opened. Think I will try to make a few of these.

No comments: